The Future Fashion Factory community exists to support the UK’s textile/fashion design and manufacturing industry. Our members benefit from:
- Access to information about design and manufacturing research from Future Fashion Factory’s research outputs, international partnerships, and innovation work
- Potential to consult on, pilot, creatively shape, or become early adopters of technology arising from our core research projects
- Eligibility to apply for responsive R&D funding, and support to write the bid
- Access to and visibility in our member directory, members-only events, and project updates
- Opportunities to exhibit in our annual showcase events
- Support and advice from the Programme team, including facilitating introductions and suggesting new partners
- Being part of an influential contributor to the UK’s textile and fashion industry.
Sharing the results of our research and moving it along to adoption and commercialisation is central to our mission. To achieve these goals, we value input from people working across the sector in the UK.
Our community enables businesses, policymakers, academics and others to share knowledge and ideas, and debate issues facing the fashion and textile industry.
Membership is free and it’s easy to join as an organisation or as an individual.