The Future Fashion Factory community exists to provide support to the UK’s textile/fashion design and manufacturing industry. As a member you will benefit from:
- Access to information about design and manufacturing research from Future Fashion Factory’s research outputs, international partnerships, and innovation work
- Potential to consult on, pilot, creatively shape, or become early adopters of technology arising from our core research projects
- Eligibility to apply for responsive R&D funding, and support to write the bid
- Access to and visibility in our online member directory, members-only events, and project updates
- Opportunities to exhibit in our annual showcase events
- Support and advice from the Programme team, including facilitating introductions and suggesting new partners
- Being part of an influential contributor to the UK’s textile and fashion industry.
Disseminating research and moving it along to adoption and commercialisation is central to our mission. To achieve these goals, we value input from people working across the sector in the UK.
We aim to connect as well as to inform, enabling businesses, policymakers, academics and others to share information, knowledge and ideas, and debate the challenges and issues facing the fashion and textile industry.
Membership is free and it’s easy to join as an organisation or as an individual. Please contact us for more information.