Cloud Based Manufacturing for Artists and Designers
25 February @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Future Fashion Factory member Patricia Shea is a professional textile designer with extensive experience in the Fashion and Home Decor industries in New York and many years of actively engaging in multiple print on demand platforms.
This workshop will cover:
- What exactly is print on demand and the Sell, Produce, Deliver business model.
- Some of the most successful worldwide print on demand manufacturers/websites and what they sell.
- Some of the amazing possibilities which are open to any designer or artist via these manufacturers and websites.
- What are the technical ‘know how’s’ needed to use these websites.
- Financial viability – no start up costs but what costs are involved and what are your possibilities for earnings.
- How to start marketing your print on demand online stores.