The Future Fashion Factory community exists to provide support to the UK’s textile/fashion design and manufacturing industry. As a member of the Network, you will benefit from:
- Access to information about design and manufacturing research, from our Centre’s research outputs, international partnerships, and innovation work the UK.
- Access to Technology Road Mapping techniques to help shape and inform future research needs
- Updates on sector news and events , through e-newsletters and network events
- Commercial opportunities arising from our development work
- Being part of an influential contributor to the UK’s textile and fashion industry
- Marketing opportunities to highlight your organisation’s news and events on the Future Fashion Factory website
As part of our Centre’s work, dissemination of research and moving it along to adoption and commercialisation is central to our mission and we value input from those working across the sector in the UK.
The network aims to not only inform, but also to connect, enabling businesses, policy makers, academics and others to share information, knowledge and ideas and debate the challenges and issues facing the community.
Membership is free and it’s easy to join, but if you have any questions, please contact us.