Will We Shop ‘Til We Drop? Fashion and the Circular Economy
7 October @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This citizen challenge is a chance to get inspired and have your say to help solve climate change through re-imagining fashion and textiles.
Take part in this interactive event to:
- Help set new policy for creating system change
- Suggest how we incentivise & drive change before 2030
- Have your say & influence global policy at COP26.
Did you know that 10% of all global carbon emissions are attributed to fashion and textiles? At this pace, the fashion industry will account for ¼of all global emissions by 2050. Will fashion be the industry that burns our house down?
Participants will be challenged to solve how we can:
- Fast track circular practice
- Fast track awareness
- Protect the workers in the supply chain.
Together, how can we incentivise the change to ensure that we do not ‘Shop ‘Til We Drop’ and produce action not words.