- This event has passed.
Printed Textile Manufacture in a Digital Age
27 March @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
The SDC North of England Region, in partnership with the University of Huddersfield, invites you to join this free half-day seminar. The event will be chaired by Professor Parik Goswami who will introduce a number of guest speakers who are experts in the field of print.
Guest speakers will include:
- Christine Holdstock, Colour Science Consultant – ‘A Brief History of Colorants‘
- Gavin Thatcher, Managing Director Designate, Holmfirth Dyers – ‘Digital Future – Challenges for Change‘
- Andrew Filarowski, Technical Director SDC – ‘Learning to Manage Colour‘
- Linda Hodgson, Sharps Fabric Printers – ‘Screen Print to Digital Print‘
- Duncan Ross, Commercial Director, AVA CAD CAM – ‘The critical role of digital print and specialist Design & Colour Software, in sustainable textile printing‘
After the presentations a Q&A speaker session will offer delegates the opportunity to ask questions. Refreshments will be available.
For details of the speakers’ profiles, please visit the SDC website.
Location: Oastler Building A4/01