Meet the Researcher: Pitch Workshop
25 September @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Meet and network with PhD and Early Career Researchers from the University of Leeds, University of Huddersfield, and the Royal College of Art, as they give 5-minute flash pitches on their current research. You will have the opportunity to get to know the presenters, engage with their research ideas and potentially influence the course of their work.
Find out more about ongoing work in topics such as:
- Retail design
- Textile traceability and accountability
- Skills, employment and inequalities
- Colour design and emotional resonance of colour
- 3D weaving
- Emotional relationships to clothing
- Consumer motivation for 2nd-hand vs counterfeit luxury purchasing
- Finishing techniques for late-stage customisation of fabrics
- Low-volume bespoke fabric manufacture
The event will be opened by FFF Director Professor Stephen Russell with closing remarks by FFF Co-Investigator Professor Parik Goswami (University of Huddersfield).
We are also delighted to have as our keynote speaker Susan Postlethwaite (Future Fashion Factory Co-Investigator, Royal College of Art).
This event is open to Future Fashion Factory members only. Find out more about membership