- This event has passed.
Leeds City Region: Fabrics of the Future
29 October, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This round table will explore the innovations taking place in Leeds City Region’s textile industry, as West Yorkshire Combined Authority launches its new Textile Showcase.
Speakers include the following Future Fashion Factory partners:
- Professor Stephen Russell, Future Fashion Factory Director (University of Leeds)
- Professor Parik Goswami, Future Fashion Factoy Co-Investigator and Director, Technical Textiles Research Centre (University of Huddersfield)
- Tom O’Haire, Head of Innovation at Camira Fabrics
- Diane Simpson, Director at AW Hainsworth
- Roger Marsh, Chair of Leeds LEP
- Fiona Haran, Editor at WTiN
Attendance is free but you must be registered to attend the Innovate Textile and Apparel Virtual Trade Show. Register