Getting Started in Fashion: Q&A
17 March @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
According to the UK Start-Up Appetite Report 2021, the desire for starting a business has never been so strong. With fashion students graduating at a challenging time for the industry, is now the time to consider starting your own brand?
This event will cover:
- What support is available for start-up fashion businesses?
- How do you get a new brand off the ground?
- How do you prepare for your first collection?
Hear from industry experts in this special question and answer session. Send in your questions in advance and the panel will share their knowledge and experience to help you prepare for life in the fast-changing fashion industry.
Speakers will include:
- Paul Alger MBE, Director of International Trade, UKFT
- Jan Miller, independent creative business consultant and mentor
- John Sanderson and Matthew Cunnington, designers, Cunnington & Sanderson
This event is hosted by Future Fashion Factory in partnership with ICE+ and the University of Huddersfield