Futurescan 5: Conscious Communities
7 September - 8 September
FTC exists as a subject association to promote and develop fashion and textiles through academic debate, education and research.
In September 2022 FTC brings the Futurescan 5 conference to the University of Leeds with the theme of ‘Conscious Communities’:
- Environmental and resilient communities
- Societal and political communities
- Cultural and ethical communities
- Material and technological communities
- Collaborative and participatory communities.
Submissions for long and short papers, posters and physical or digital exhibitions will now close on 24 January 2022.